The Fund Interview Questions

Updated Apr 3, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Fund

Assistant Canvass Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at The Fund (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fast. I applied and got a request for an interview a couple of days later. The interview was a phone interview. The applicant has to set up their own phone interview. The interviewer was from another company. I called the interviewer and he began to explain the job to me. Then he asked me questions mainly about my leadership experience. Ge also asked if I would be willing to relocate to another state. Overall the interview experience was ok.

Interview Questions

Canvasser Interview

Interview

They look for really smart college kids who want to make the world a better place, not merely in the cliche, self aggrandizing way that this phrase is often used as, but in a way that makes it BETTER(healthier, cleaner, safer, happier etc.) for themselves and others!

If this is you, they will hire you.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the most pressing issue relating to human suffering in the world today?   1 Answer

Data Entry Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at The Fund in March 2010.

Interview

relaxed and comfortable at time of my interview, you were given a typing test and checked to see if you could compare numbers, addresses and names that matched, so they could see your accuracy as the info you put in is critical to the customers