The Gap

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Brand Experience Manager Interview

Brand Experience Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at The Gap.

Interview Details – Standard, no surprises. Google "core competencies." Rinse, repeat.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Brand Experience Manager Interview

Brand Experience Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Gap in January 2010.

Interview Details – I have worked for the gap in the past, but in a assistant manager capacity. I did not expect a call due to my work experience being from several years ago. But I did call the store, spoke with the manager and I believe that helped push my resume/application through. Once interviewed, I believe they were looking for someone with a little more current work history and someone more on the visual side vs. the sales/management side.

Interview Question – How many things do you see wrong with this display (then showed a picture).   View Answer

Worked for The Gap? Contribute to the Community!