The Gap

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Associate Interview

Customer Service Associate
Tampa, FL

The process took a day - interviewed at The Gap in June 2011.

Interview Details – I arrived early for my interview, the HR was in a meeting, so our interview did not start on time, matter of fact she combined my interview with another girls. We talked for about 30 minutes, described ourselves and our work habits. We wee wre asked to put together two different outfits from what was left of the stores inventory.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Customer Service Associate Interview

Customer Service Associate

Interviewed at The Gap

Interview Details – The interview is conducted in a group interview so you get a chance to meet different people and get to feel comfortable. Then you go around and answer questions in a group form format.

Interview Question – How have you handled your most difficult customer?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at The Gap

Worked for The Gap? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Gap Customer Service Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by The Gap employees and interview candidates.