The Gap

4.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grove City, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grove City, OH

I applied online – interviewed at The Gap in July 2014.

Went to open interview and interviewed with 2 people. It was pretty painless and they were very easy to talk to and with. They asked great questions that would give them a feel for your personality but also gave the opportunity for me to do the same in return.

Interview Questions
  • none of the questions were difficult.. just be yourself and answer honestly   Answer Question
I am a rehire from a previous time so I had a feel for what the pay could have been.They asked me what my desired salary was that I wanted and I told them.

Other Interview Reviews for The Gap

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocklin, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocklin, CA

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at The Gap in July 2014.

Applied online in June and they called me for a phone interview in late July. After the phone interview, (which consisted of a few questions on what I thought "good" customer service was), I was asked to come in for a group interview. The group was made up of 7 people, including myself. There were 2 HR managers and 2 shift supervisors sitting on one side of the table and the 7 of us were seated on the opposite side. They asked us about 5 questions where we had to provide specific examples about when we helped a customer, when we needed to ask a manager for help, etc. The last question was easy. It was "What is your favorite/go-to style and why?".

Interview Questions
    • Name a specific time where you had to provide a disgruntled customer with excellent customer service.   Answer Question
    • What two outstanding qualities do you think you have that set you apart from other candidates?   Answer Question
    Started me at $11.25 an hour and working 5 days a week. No negotiation.

Customer Service Consultant Interview

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at The Gap in June 2012.

Group interview they asked a series of behaviosr questions, didnt get the job tho

Interview Questions
    • tell me about a time when faced with outraged customers   Answer Question