The Gap Customer Service Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

2.0

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rocklin, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocklin, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at The Gap in June 2013.

I applied Online for the Rocklin Call Center in April, I did not hear back from them until the middle of June. Then I did an over the phone interview, afterwards they asked me to come to an in person group interview. There were 4 of us total at the group interview. We were given some info about working there and then had to answer 5 questions each in depth about experience.

Did not negotiate

Other Interview Reviews for The Gap

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at The Gap.

asked what you knew about current trends

Interview Questions
    • asking about a customer yelling and what you would do and other scenarios   Answer Question

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at The Gap in November 2012.

I was applying for seasonal position at Baby Gap.

Starting from Nov., retail stores like Gap will start hiring people to prepare for boxing day and Christmas.

The process was simple, apply online at gapinc and they will call you.
    This call can either be an interview with questions like (what do you know about our company? Are you into fashion industry? and others), while for me, they just ask me to go for a face-to-face interview.

The questions asked during the interview are:
    1. What is a great customer service that you encountered?

2. Say that you are in a store full of jeans (for example), how do you go on in convincing your customer to leave with a pair?

The answers can be very straight forward, just follow your instinct.
    Despite of your answers, one main thing they look at is the availability, they tend to choose people who are available in the WEEKENDS !!!!

Interview Questions
    • There are no trick questions or what so ever <see above>, so just go there with confidence and you will be fine.   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at The Gap in September 2012.

Received a brief, but thorough phone interview asking for amount of customer service in my employment background as well as specific questions about past experiences in customer service. They do ask for specific examples.

Was then asked to come to a group interview.

Interview Questions
    • The phone interview was not planned or expected. I was caught of gaurd and would like to have been more prepared.   Answer Question

Worked for The Gap? Contribute to the Community!