The Gap Interview Questions in Dallas, TX

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Gap in March 2014.

I know someone who works at the store that I now work at. She told the Merchandise manager about me and told my friend to have me submit my resume online. I interviewed about a week later. It lasted 15 minutes in which she asked who my style icon was, what my dream job was and why I was interested in being a merchandiser. It was very casual and she was easy to talk to. Online application had some situational questions, that were easy and didn't even come up in the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Who my style icon was. I had a couple, but I didn't see it coming since the Gap has a specific look.   View Answer
    On my online application I asked for $11 an hour and the store manager told me he could give me $10.50 which I accepted.

Gap Inc Interview Questions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Gap in April 2011.

Phone interview, faca to face interview, interview with manager

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at The Gap in May 2009.

I applied online and received a call from the manager within four days. Three days later, I had a group interview with a manager and two other interviewees. It was fairly laid back and focused more on personality and integrity than sales experience. It was the only job interview I've been to where multiple people were interviewed. Overall, it was a positive experience.

Interview Questions
    • Which is worse: an employee stealing from the company or a customer stealing from the company?   Answer Question

Worked for The Gap? Contribute to the Community!