The Gap Gap Outlet Sales Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Gap Outlet Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at The Gap.

Short , Sweet and to the point. They are awesome at getting back to you and setting you up for work fast. Most times you apply online , and call in store to receive feedback. You don't need much experience just a great personality and a love for CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!!!!

Interview Questions
  • Just all those tell me about yourself , what makes you want to work here , fashion related items !   Answer Question
Call and send you and offer and you can either decline or accept!

Other Interview Reviews for The Gap

Gap Outlet Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Terrell, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Terrell, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Gap in March 2014.

Called me late in the evening the day before the interview to request that I show up for the interview, got to the interview and waited for fifteen minutes before the manager took us to the back room. It was a group interview, she asked us a few basic questions like "Describe a time you were under pressure." etc. It wasn't impressive, but not bad by any means.

Interview Questions
    • "Tell me about a time you had to lead multiple people."   View Answer
    Basically, she just called me up and offered me the position at $7.65/hr. There was no negotiation, she said that $7.65 is all I was getting, take it or leave it.

Worked for The Gap? Contribute to the Community!