The Gap

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Gap Outlet Sales Associate Interview

Gap Outlet Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at The Gap.

Interview Details – Short , Sweet and to the point. They are awesome at getting back to you and setting you up for work fast. Most times you apply online , and call in store to receive feedback. You don't need much experience just a great personality and a love for CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!!!!

Interview Question – Just all those tell me about yourself , what makes you want to work here , fashion related items !   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Call and send you and offer and you can either decline or accept!

Gap Outlet Sales Associate Interview

Gap Outlet Sales Associate
Terrell, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Gap in March 2014.

Interview Details – Called me late in the evening the day before the interview to request that I show up for the interview, got to the interview and waited for fifteen minutes before the manager took us to the back room. It was a group interview, she asked us a few basic questions like "Describe a time you were under pressure." etc. It wasn't impressive, but not bad by any means.

Interview Question – "Tell me about a time you had to lead multiple people."   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Basically, she just called me up and offered me the position at $7.65/hr. There was no negotiation, she said that $7.65 is all I was getting, take it or leave it.

Worked for The Gap? Contribute to the Community!