The Gap

Very Easy Interview

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
San Francisco, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Gap in September 2011.

Interview Details – Started with the initial interview for screening with the recruiter. Waited a few days to set up a phone interview with the manager who works remotely. A few days after the phone interview with the manager, the recruiter called me explaining reasons why I was not qualified for the position.

Interview Question – Tell me about your experience   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at The Gap.

Interview Details – Interviewed with the in house recruiter via phone and then many additional interviews on the phone and via skype. One in person with VP of Ops I would support. All the interviews were similar in that I rehashed my resume. There was a change in reporting mid interview process and I got the sense that they were unclear on who this person would report to. The recruiter was very helpful and apologetic as the process spanned over 4 months and 9 interviews.

Interview Question – nothing difficult. Would have expected a cleaner more productive interview process.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at The Gap

Worked for The Gap? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Gap Human Resources interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by The Gap employees and interview candidates.