The Gap Human Resources Interview Questions

1.0

Human Resources Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at The Gap (San Francisco, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

Started with the initial interview for screening with the recruiter. Waited a few days to set up a phone interview with the manager who works remotely. A few days after the phone interview with the manager, the recruiter called me explaining reasons why I was not qualified for the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The Gap

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at The Gap.

Interview

Interviewed with the in house recruiter via phone and then many additional interviews on the phone and via skype. One in person with VP of Ops I would support. All the interviews were similar in that I rehashed my resume. There was a change in reporting mid interview process and I got the sense that they were unclear on who this person would report to. The recruiter was very helpful and apologetic as the process spanned over 4 months and 9 interviews.

Interview Questions

• nothing difficult. Would have expected a cleaner more productive interview process.   Answer Question