The Gap Human Resources Interview Questions

1.0

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at The Gap in September 2011.

Started with the initial interview for screening with the recruiter. Waited a few days to set up a phone interview with the manager who works remotely. A few days after the phone interview with the manager, the recruiter called me explaining reasons why I was not qualified for the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The Gap

Human Resources Interview

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at The Gap.

Interviewed with the in house recruiter via phone and then many additional interviews on the phone and via skype. One in person with VP of Ops I would support. All the interviews were similar in that I rehashed my resume. There was a change in reporting mid interview process and I got the sense that they were unclear on who this person would report to. The recruiter was very helpful and apologetic as the process spanned over 4 months and 9 interviews.

Interview Questions
    • nothing difficult. Would have expected a cleaner more productive interview process.   Answer Question