The Gap

The Gap Interview Questions in Las Vegas, NV

2.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at The Gap.

Very swiftly. We had a group interview outside in the cold but the hiring manager was really fun, definitely helped calming everyone's nerves. Only 3 or 4 questions job related. When the interview was over we met the General Manager. After that, it probably took around 2 weeks to receive a call, once I received the call it only took a couple of days and I started working.

Interview Questions
    • Have you seen a friend or coworker taking money or any property from previous employers? What did you do or what would've you done?   View Answer
    • If someone comes to you saying they lost their luggage at the airport and need an outfit for tonight; How would you dress that person?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

interviewed at The Gap in July 2013.

Called by phone for group interview. Be prepared to start looking for an outfit.

I had to be 18

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at The Gap in November 2012.

I filled out the application online and was called for an interview the next day.The interview consisted of me and 3 other people, and we filled out papers about our availability, work experience, and general information. Then we went to the sales floor and had to pick out an outfit for different scenarios. Afterwards we had two-minute one on one interviews and then we were free to leave. Only one person interviewed us and my whole group got hired.

8.50/hr - didn't negotiate, I just accepted the offer.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at The Gap in November 2009.

Do you have any experience in this field?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at The Gap in July 2009.

It was a group interview which consisted of the General Manager and a Supervisor. There were 4 other people that were being interviewed at the same time. Make sure you dress your best and not in jeans and T-shirts. Don't interview with a friend together.
    One of the questions was on how you would sell the product to the manager herself and you had to demonstrate your selling skills to her. Other questions were the normal interview questions like how do you handle a problematic situation.