The Gap

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Analyst Interview

San Francisco, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at The Gap in June 2010.

Interview Details – This was one of the worst ridiculous interviews I have ever had. The interviewer set this interview up and then he called me 7 minutes late. There was a lot of background noise and the interviewer had a stutter and he was calling me from a cell phone so the connection kept breaking.
The interviewer was completely unprepared. He had no set questions to ask me it was all just a haphazard tell me about this so what is your experience with that and 10 minutes later he just abruptly ended the interview saying ok i have all the information I need.
I got an email the next day saying that they are looking for someone a lot more technical. Unfortunately the job description does not state that. The job description had a clear break down that the technical portion would be 50% so maybe THEY would need to update the job description dont you think? Also its a marketing analyst position... in what world does that mean technical??

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at The Gap

Worked for The Gap? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Gap Marketing Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by The Gap employees and interview candidates.