The Gap

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at The Gap in January 2011.

Interview Details – I received a call about the job over a month after I applied. The first interview was over the phone with a company recruiter. I met in person with two people from the department, the manager and direct report. The interview was short, 30 minutes per person, and very rushed. I had to take a skills test after. Two weeks after submitting the test, I had to contact the recruiter to find out that I was not hired.

Interview Question – What would you do to motivate employees who were tired of their jobs?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at The Gap in November 2010.

Interview Details – Interview was extremely well organized and included a thorough agenda. Great coordination, and each interview was well prepared with questions that showed they had reviewed my resume.

Interview Question – They were all based on my resume or specifically about how I would perform a certain job function or ideas I had for how to improve existing systems.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at The Gap

Worked for The Gap? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Gap Marketing Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by The Gap employees and interview candidates.