The Gap Marketing Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at The Gap in November 2010.

Interview was extremely well organized and included a thorough agenda. Great coordination, and each interview was well prepared with questions that showed they had reviewed my resume.

Interview Questions
  • They were all based on my resume or specifically about how I would perform a certain job function or ideas I had for how to improve existing systems.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Gap

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at The Gap in January 2011.

I received a call about the job over a month after I applied. The first interview was over the phone with a company recruiter. I met in person with two people from the department, the manager and direct report. The interview was short, 30 minutes per person, and very rushed. I had to take a skills test after. Two weeks after submitting the test, I had to contact the recruiter to find out that I was not hired.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do to motivate employees who were tired of their jobs?   Answer Question

Worked for The Gap? Contribute to the Community!