The Gap

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at The Gap in August 2009.

Interview Details – You can expect to be contacted by a recruiter who will drop several background questions as a simple filter for "Are you in the ball park". Recruiters are very friendly but be assured, the questions should be answered accurately and professionally. On my next round of interviews, I was asked about a few comments that indicated they wanted to hear more about results and not so much on personal views.

I got my call for my first round of interviews about 7 days after speaking with the recruiter. Spoke to 4 managers from related areas who asked many of the same questions around success in previous roles, experience, and the usual "tell me of a time when you had to make a difficult decision", and "What are you most proud of".

Interview Question – What facts do you use to base your most important decisions on?
Having solid support for your answers will be important.
  Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Columbus, OH

The process took a day - interviewed at The Gap in August 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online for a position in my area and also sent an email to the job poster, hiring manager on LinkedIn. I received a phone call from a recruiter/screen who asked basic questions. Then I received an email from another recruiter to set up a phone interview with the hiring manager. The phone interview was pleasant but it was not a match so it lasted about 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at The Gap

Worked for The Gap? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Gap Project Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by The Gap employees and interview candidates.