The Gap Retail Associate Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Retail Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at The Gap.

I was brought to the back room with four other people for a group interview. The person giving the interview was nice, and the people there generally seemed very friendly. We were asked to write down our phone numbers and available work hours on a sheet of paper and then we were asked basic interview questions. Then we went out to the floor and were asked to pick out an outfit to sell. We had two minutes and then we presented our outfit like we were trying to sell it.

Interview Questions
  • Describe yourself in one word. (I don't know, this was just so easy that it was difficult)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Gap

Retail Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hurst, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hurst, TX

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at The Gap in March 2010.

I was called for seasonal on Dec 22nd, came in with another applicant. The hiring manager basically told us if we wanted the jobs we had them, but couldn't guarantee that we'd be kept on after New Years. I needed a job and thought the discount would be great for after Christmas sales so I said yes. They did the background check over the phone I guess and told us to come back the next day at 7am for a tour and some light training. Later I was hired on as a regular employee and the other woman was not.

Interview Questions
    They offered me $8.00, minimum wage was $7.25 so I was pretty happy. Plus, you get 50% employee discount.

Worked for The Gap? Contribute to the Community!