The Gap

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sample Coordinator Interview

San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at The Gap in September 2013.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview with an HR recruiter which was pretty basic and casual. I was just asked about my current position and background. I was then asked to send my availability over so that they could schedule an in-person interview at the photo studio. I met with the account manager and assistant account manager and was asked basic interview questions. The interview lasted 30-45 minutes and I was told that HR would contact me the following week.

Interview Questions

• What do you dislike most about your current position?   Answer Question
  • What was the most difficult situation you have been faced with at work and how did you solve it?   Answer Question
  • What would you do if you were faced with a deadline that you knew you could not meet?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at The Gap

Worked for The Gap? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Gap Sample Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by The Gap employees and interview candidates.