The Gap

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Analyst Interview

San Francisco, CA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at The Gap in September 2009.

Interview Details – I interviewed twice. I was brought in by someone that I had known in a previous company.

Interview Question – There was no difficult question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes, on hiring bonus, but not so much on salary.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Analyst Interview

San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at The Gap in September 2010.

Interview Details – The interview with the recruiter was simple and seemed like it was just a filter process. I had three separate interviews all related to work experience and details of specifics of the job. There was lot of time for questions. They also asked whether I've been to the store recently and what my opinion was based on the last visit.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at The Gap

Worked for The Gap? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Gap Senior Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by The Gap employees and interview candidates.