The Gap

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Analyst

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at The Gap in March 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring process was pretty fast. Got an email two days after application, and each round only took them a few days to proceed. Although all and all it took four rounds of interview and well over a month to get to the final decision.

Interview Question – Nothing really out of the ordinary. Everyone I interviewed with ask why the Company.   Answer Question

San Francisco, CA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at The Gap in September 2009.

Interview Details – I interviewed twice. I was brought in by someone that I had known in a previous company.

Interview Question – There was no difficult question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes, on hiring bonus, but not so much on salary.

San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at The Gap in September 2010.

Interview Details – The interview with the recruiter was simple and seemed like it was just a filter process. I had three separate interviews all related to work experience and details of specifics of the job. There was lot of time for questions. They also asked whether I've been to the store recently and what my opinion was based on the last visit.

Interview Questions

Worked for The Gap? Contribute to the Community!