The Gap Stock Two Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Stock Two Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brooklyn, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at The Gap in June 2012.

I came in and there was a mix up in scheduling so the GM interviewed me over the phone. A Key Holder waited with me as I answered interview questions through the GM over the phone. I was first asked about myself and my experience, gave background on my shipment skills, and informed on the typical shipment value incurred in other employment locations.

Interview Questions
  • How do you usually process shipments?   View Answer
  • How organized would you say you are?   Answer Question
  • If associates are disruptive or side tracked, how would you get them focused?   Answer Question
There was no need to negotiate. Once the experienced is properly backed up and explained, it is easy to get what you want from Gap. Never apply for a position unless you can thoroughly inform them interview of your experience. You will be asked for a detailed synopsis on work ethics. Be yourself. The interviewer wants to feel your personality and know whether or not you'll fit into the environment.

Worked for The Gap? Contribute to the Community!