The Gap

Very Easy Interview

Stock Two Interview

Stock Two
Brooklyn, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at The Gap in June 2012.

Interview Details – I came in and there was a mix up in scheduling so the GM interviewed me over the phone. A Key Holder waited with me as I answered interview questions through the GM over the phone. I was first asked about myself and my experience, gave background on my shipment skills, and informed on the typical shipment value incurred in other employment locations.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There was no need to negotiate. Once the experienced is properly backed up and explained, it is easy to get what you want from Gap. Never apply for a position unless you can thoroughly inform them interview of your experience. You will be asked for a detailed synopsis on work ethics. Be yourself. The interviewer wants to feel your personality and know whether or not you'll fit into the environment.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at The Gap

Worked for The Gap? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Gap Stock Two interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by The Gap employees and interview candidates.