The Gap Visual Brand Expert Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Visual Brand Expert Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied in-person - interviewed at The Gap in July 2010.

I interviewed with the GM and the Visual Brand Manager in one interview. They asked me general questions. Why the Gap? What do I have to offer? What is my experience level? They also asked basic managerial questions. How to handle specific situations with employees. My availability. After the interview they followed up with a phone call to offer me the position.

Interview Questions
  • They asked what would be the most difficult part of the job for me. What my biggest opportunities where and how I would approach those opportunities.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Gap

Visual Brand Expert Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Concord, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at The Gap in January 2009.

I was promoted from within, so the interview process was relatively easy. A review of my experience with the company, expectations of the role, and pay information were discussed in a sit-down interview with my head manager.

Interview Questions

Worked for The Gap? Contribute to the Community!