The Glover Park Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate
Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Glover Park Group in March 2011.

Interview Details – Spoke with two members of the research team about my experience and their work. Interview was very conversational. There wasn't a specific position available, so they were looking to understand my skills and how they might fit at GPG. We discussed the tools and methodologies used, number of projects, and structure of the team.

Interview Question – Was asked how I might approach a client outside their traditional political range: such as a film promotion.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Washington, DC

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at The Glover Park Group in January 2009.

Interview Details – Had an initial phone interview followed by a in person interview. Typical interview questions: Who are you? Why are you interested? Why GPG? etc.

Interview Questions

Worked for The Glover Park Group? Contribute to the Community!