The Greenbrier Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

1.7

Marketing Manager Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at The Greenbrier.

I interviewed in person once and was offered a job on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • It was an informative interview that focused a lot on the owner of the property.   Answer Question

Social Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  White Sulphur Springs, WV
    Anonymous Employee in White Sulphur Springs, WV

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at The Greenbrier in June 2012.

The position was for a SEO Speicalist and social media specialist. I was interviewed by two members from the marketing team and the Greenbrier Resort.....for a programming SEO position?? when I asked what hardware I would be using they replied with "what do you mean by hardware" LOL. When I asked about message design they replied with incoherent babbling about how they are looking to turn the hotel around. I have 6+ years of SEO experience and they couldent even tell me about the architecture of their site! What a waste of time. The laughable part is they took about three weeks to get back to me and did it through an email that went to my junk mail, to a position I would have turned down anyway. This position was founded in the misconceptions provided by gifted speakers in some conferences that presents social media as a bandaid for internal disorganization, overwhelmed underpaid workers, lack of bottom line objectives and seemingly third grade educated inexperienced marketers. Youd think that a billionair investing in a hotel would at bare minimum have a website that is opitmized! This just shows why the hotel has gone bankrupt and is on the verge of a repeat. My advice, dont worry about the interview questions, save your time and enjoy your day rather than spending the day talking to a bunch of idiots.

Oh yeah, the only question asked in the interview, yes the only one was "do you know photoshop" LOL for a SEO position.

Operations Interview

I interviewed through other source - interviewed at The Greenbrier.

No real interview process. The Greenbrier is just searching for anyone at this point. A warning: no matter your qualifications the HR department will put you where they feel you are 'needed' irrespective of your resume or skill sets.

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Greenbrier

Worked for The Greenbrier? Contribute to the Community!