The Greenbrier Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Greenbrier

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at The Greenbrier.

Interview

I interviewed in person once and was offered a job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• It was an informative interview that focused a lot on the owner of the property.   Answer Question

Social Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Sulphur Springs, WV

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at The Greenbrier (White Sulphur Springs, WV) in June 2012.

Interview

The position was for a SEO Speicalist and social media specialist. I was interviewed by two members from the marketing team and the Greenbrier Resort.....for a programming SEO position?? when I asked what hardware I would be using they replied with "what do you mean by hardware" LOL. When I asked about message design they replied with incoherent babbling about how they are looking to turn the hotel around. I have 6+ years of SEO experience and they couldent even tell me about the architecture of their site! What a waste of time. The laughable part is they took about three weeks to get back to me and did it through an email that went to my junk mail, to a position I would have turned down anyway. This position was founded in the misconceptions provided by gifted speakers in some conferences that presents social media as a bandaid for internal disorganization, overwhelmed underpaid workers, lack of bottom line objectives and seemingly third grade educated inexperienced marketers. Youd think that a billionair investing in a hotel would at bare minimum have a website that is opitmized! This just shows why the hotel has gone bankrupt and is on the verge of a repeat. My advice, dont worry about the interview questions, save your time and enjoy your day rather than spending the day talking to a bunch of idiots.

Oh yeah, the only question asked in the interview, yes the only one was "do you know photoshop" LOL for a SEO position.

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at The Greenbrier.

Interview

No real interview process. The Greenbrier is just searching for anyone at this point. A warning: no matter your qualifications the HR department will put you where they feel you are 'needed' irrespective of your resume or skill sets.