The Hackett Group

The Hackett Group Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at The Hackett Group in August 2013.

Very odd interviews and confusing process. All 4 interviewers were confused how my resume spoke to the experience that they wanted. 2 of the 4 interviewers were apparently high level senior leaders, but honestly could not articulate their roles. The spoke in a rather unprofessional manner as well.
    impressive in their presentation or answering of questions. One interviewer had not even read my resume. I found the interview to be somewhat insincere-- perhaps a way to gather competitive intelligence. (I work for a somewhat rival firm and they really wanted to get a lot of information from me). They even asked me to send some of my recent work examples--which of course I did not do because that is illegal. I would never work for any firm that employs such tactics to learn about the competition.

Interview Questions
    • None. They simply wanted to know more about my rival firm. Again, a competitive intelligence gather tactic.   View Answer
    • Please tell how your company is organized and where your role fits into that.   View Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at The Hackett Group in January 2012.

The interview process is smart and intelligent. Not pretentious or arrogant. Always probing and seeking individuals to make the team better

Interview Questions
    I was giving up a bonus. They added the bonus to my salary. I make up for it in my hourly rate. It goes lower everyday :P You work here. You work hard and you play hard

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at The Hackett Group in February 2010.

Internal recruiter contacted me and conducted a phone interview. After that I had an in office interview with two managers. The final interview was with a director which resulted in me being offered a position.

Interview Questions
    • How do you manage multiple tasks that have the same level of priority and deadlines?   Answer Question

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at The Hackett Group in August 2009.

Interview process started with a discussion with the internal recruiter. This was primarily a screening interview to determine if you have the requisite skills and background.
    Second round was face to face with internal recruiter. This was a fit and personality interview.
    Third round was with multiple folks to do skill, standard interview, and background.
    Decision was made and offer at the end of the third round.

Interview Questions
    • Please explain a situation where you had to delivery an unpleasant message to a client and how you communicated it.   View Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at The Hackett Group in December 2008.

The interview process at Hackett was very quick and involving. I had three one-to-one interviews with senior managers, one of them being a practice director. Then I presented a small business case (given to me a couple of days before the interview) to the same group of managers.

The questions asked in the interview were very generic ones, and the interviewers emphasized on very personal, detailed answers, specific to one's personality. However, in one of the interviews, the interviewer didn't ask any questions. I discussed with him challenges and opportunities in a specific industry.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at The Hackett Group in October 2008.

Did a round robin in person interview with 4 different executives. Basic questions about experience, knowledge, projects managed etc.

Two days following the interview I was told I had hit the ball out of the park and to expect an offer letter within 2 weeks. This was the last verbal or written communication from Hackett.

I submitted my minor expense reimbursement and was never reimbursed. My VM and email inquiring about the status of my reimbursement were ignored.

The lack of communication and reimbursement is very telling and I'm fortunate that the offer was never made.