The Hackett Group Director Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at The Hackett Group (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process was swift and the follow up was inpeccable! Lots of great questions asked. I am really looking forward to seeing how these practices reflect internally. The Hackett Group really made a great impression. Not to mention the benefits package involved.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question surrounded my work-life balance due to the extensive travel   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Hackett Group

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at The Hackett Group.

Interview

Very unorganized and managed by different groups. No overall strategy to how to hire or who. Company culture and strategy is different depending on who you ask and when.

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at The Hackett Group (Atlanta, GA) in October 2008.

Interview

Did a round robin in person interview with 4 different executives. Basic questions about experience, knowledge, projects managed etc. Two days following the interview I was told I had hit the ball out of the park and to expect an offer letter within 2 weeks. This was the last verbal or written communication from Hackett. I submitted my minor expense reimbursement and was never reimbursed. My VM and email inquiring about the status of my reimbursement were ignored. The lack of communication and reimbursement is very telling and I'm fortunate that the offer was never made.

Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at The Hackett Group in January 2009.

Interview

Informal process over a number of lunches spanning a number of months

Interview Questions