The Hackett Group Director Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Director Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days - interviewed at The Hackett Group.

Very unorganized and managed by different groups. No overall strategy to how to hire or who. Company culture and strategy is different depending on who you ask and when.

None

Other Interview Reviews for The Hackett Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source. The process took 3 months - interviewed at The Hackett Group in October 2008.

Did a round robin in person interview with 4 different executives. Basic questions about experience, knowledge, projects managed etc.

Two days following the interview I was told I had hit the ball out of the park and to expect an offer letter within 2 weeks. This was the last verbal or written communication from Hackett.

I submitted my minor expense reimbursement and was never reimbursed. My VM and email inquiring about the status of my reimbursement were ignored.

The lack of communication and reimbursement is very telling and I'm fortunate that the offer was never made.

Director Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 months - interviewed at The Hackett Group in January 2009.

Informal process over a number of lunches spanning a number of months

Interview Questions

Worked for The Hackett Group? Contribute to the Community!