The Hackett Group Senior Consultant Interview Questions

3.5

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at The Hackett Group (Atlanta, GA) in December 2008.

Interview

The interview process at Hackett was very quick and involving. I had three one-to-one interviews with senior managers, one of them being a practice director. Then I presented a small business case (given to me a couple of days before the interview) to the same group of managers.

The questions asked in the interview were very generic ones, and the interviewers emphasized on very personal, detailed answers, specific to one's personality. However, in one of the interviews, the interviewer didn't ask any questions. I discussed with him challenges and opportunities in a specific industry.

Interview Questions

• Tell me 3 words by which I should remember you.   1 Answer
  • Area of improvement   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for The Hackett Group

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at The Hackett Group in April 2010.

Interview

1) Recruiter called and reviewed background to determine qualifications and suggested level.
    2) Scheduled in-office interview session consisting of 3 30-45 minute behavioral interviews with senior-level staff
    3) Decision was made within a few days and offer was received

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Signing bonus was not offered