The Hackett Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Director Interview

Senior Director
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 days - interviewed at The Hackett Group in August 2013.

Interview Details – Very odd interviews and confusing process. All 4 interviewers were confused how my resume spoke to the experience that they wanted. 2 of the 4 interviewers were apparently high level senior leaders, but honestly could not articulate their roles. The spoke in a rather unprofessional manner as well.
impressive in their presentation or answering of questions. One interviewer had not even read my resume. I found the interview to be somewhat insincere-- perhaps a way to gather competitive intelligence. (I work for a somewhat rival firm and they really wanted to get a lot of information from me). They even asked me to send some of my recent work examples--which of course I did not do because that is illegal. I would never work for any firm that employs such tactics to learn about the competition.

Interview Questions

• None. They simply wanted to know more about my rival firm. Again, a competitive intelligence gather tactic.   View Answer
  • Please tell how your company is organized and where your role fits into that.   View Answer

Senior Director Interview

Senior Director
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at The Hackett Group in August 2009.

Interview Details – Interview process started with a discussion with the internal recruiter. This was primarily a screening interview to determine if you have the requisite skills and background.
Second round was face to face with internal recruiter. This was a fit and personality interview.
Third round was with multiple folks to do skill, standard interview, and background.
Decision was made and offer at the end of the third round.

Interview Question – Please explain a situation where you had to delivery an unpleasant message to a client and how you communicated it.   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Hackett Group

Worked for The Hackett Group? Contribute to the Community!