The Hartford

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at The Hartford in November 2009.

Had a phone interview with HR and then was set up to meet 3 managers for the following week.. The interview was pretty easy. They took about another week to provide an offer and they were very aggresive with a start date. I had to keep reinforcing my strengths.

Interview Questions
  • You are currently not working in this field why would you be a good fit for this company and this position?   View Answer
I did have to negotiate. They are very aware of the current market value of positions.

Other Interview Reviews for The Hartford

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at The Hartford in July 2009.

The whole interview was mostly focused on my resume. And there are also some behavior questions like what if there is too much work to finish and what will you do if you found a mistake during the presentation. also the HR asked whether I have some references within the company. What is the expected salary?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at The Hartford in July 2009.

a lot of questions, case study

Interview Questions
    • tell us about yourself? where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question