The Hartford

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Hartford in November 2009.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview with HR and then was set up to meet 3 managers for the following week.. The interview was pretty easy. They took about another week to provide an offer and they were very aggresive with a start date. I had to keep reinforcing my strengths.

Interview Question – You are currently not working in this field why would you be a good fit for this company and this position?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did have to negotiate. They are very aware of the current market value of positions.

Hartford, CT

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at The Hartford in July 2009.

Interview Details – The whole interview was mostly focused on my resume. And there are also some behavior questions like what if there is too much work to finish and what will you do if you found a mistake during the presentation. also the HR asked whether I have some references within the company. What is the expected salary?

Interview Question – Do you need VISA sponsorship?   Answer Question

Hartford, CT

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at The Hartford in July 2009.

Interview Details – a lot of questions, case study

Interview Question – tell us about yourself? where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Hartford

Worked for The Hartford? Contribute to the Community!

The Hartford Videos

The Hartford – Why Work for Us?

​​Overview​​ ​​​The Hartford spirit is collaborative, collegial, and community oriented because our culture is rooted in shared values. Our employees live the values of integrity, teamwork, customer focus, financial… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Hartford Analyst interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by The Hartford employees and interview candidates.