Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at The Hartford
- Customer Service Representative (12)
- Underwriter (10)
- Associate Claim Representative (9)
- Intern (8)
- Claims Adjuster (7)
- Premium Auditor (6)
- Customer Care Specialist (6)
- Claim Representative (5)
- Claims (5)
- Consultant (5)
- Actuarial (5)
- Claims Representative (4)
- Director (4)
- Sales Representative (4)
- Project Manager (3)
- Underwriter Trainee (3)
- STD Claims Analyst (3)
- Analyst (3)
- Customer Care Representative (3)
- Manager (3)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Small Commercial Underwriter Trainee (3)
- Associate Claims Representative (3)
- Technology Leadership Development Program (3)
- Bodily Injury Adjuster (2)
- AARP Customer Service Representative- Auto and Home Insurance (2)
- Program Manager (2)
- Physical Damage Only Auto Claims Handler (2)
- LTD Analyst (2)
- Customer Care Analyst (2)
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at The Hartford.
It was a pretty standard process: Application>>phone screen>>phone interview>>final round panel interview Unfortunately, the process ended at the final interview as I was never contacted again or given any feedback on my application status even after I followed up with them.
- An oddball business case which was rather unexpected. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for The Hartford
Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Hartford in March 2013.
Hiring process was super quick. Phone interview w/HR one and scheduled in-person interviews another day. Offer was made in the same day as the in-person interviews in the afternoon. The second position held at the company interview process was super quick as well. Not sure how much evaluation goes into the candidates to make a solid choose.
- Why Should I Hire You Answer Question
Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Hartford (Hartford, CT) in June 2012.
Phone screen by HR. 1-day on site interview at Hartford campus, panel of six interviewers, 30minutes each. Questions were on resume specifics and qualifications, focused on the most recent experience, rather than more than 5 years ago.
- Describe projects from previous job. Why leaving current employer. Current salary. Answer Question
Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The Hartford (Hartford, CT) in September 2010.
- Multi Line Insurance complexities Answer Question
Consultant InterviewNo OfferDifficult Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at The Hartford in October 2009.
This was terrifying horrible experience, I was interviewed by an interview board. It was not personable and it was hard to relax. I would of welcomed feed back as to what I could of done to be better qualified for the position.
- What famous person would your friends say you were most like and why? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review