The Hartford Customer Care Specialist Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Aurora, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, IL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at The Hartford in November 2013.

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at The Hartford in December 2013.

Assessment
Phone Interview
In person interview

I felt the in person interview went really well but I still haven't received a offer or a declination neither so hopefully I get it I believe the position start in January.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The Hartford

Customer Care Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at The Hartford.

I applied online and received an email two days later setting up a phone interview time. The phone interview was your basic interview. Asking about prior work experience, why you are interested in the job, etc. The interviewer told me she was going to recommend me for the in person interview and that I would hear from a hiring manager the next day to set up a time. The next day I received a call and set up a time. The in person interview was done by two team leaders. They read all their questions from a prefabricated script. All easy questions dealing with customer service and your background in customer service. The interview was only about 20-25 minutes long. At the end I asked when they would be making their decision on hiring, they told me after the holidays(It was December). Much to my surprise I got a call the next week offering me the job.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you had to deal with an angry customer?
      What is your favorite management type?
        Answer Question
    No negotiation. They tell you what the pay is going to be.

Worked for The Hartford? Contribute to the Community!