The Hartford

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Hartford, CT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at The Hartford in August 2010.

Interview Details – I interviewed for their Financial Development Program Internship which consisted of a phone interview and was then asked to come back for 5 one on one half hour interviews. They were primarily behavioral questions and focused more on getting to know me and what was on my resume. I got the interview through an employee referral.

Be yourself. They're most focused on getting to know you as a person, what your skill sets are, your past experiences and leadership roles. They want to find out what you can offer them. No real technical questions or big curveballs.

Interview Question – I got asked a few "case study" questions in one of my interviews for a full time position at the end of my internship experience. The interviewer wanted to know how I would deal with a particular situation regarding an individual who was not carrying their own weight within a large team project.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Hartford in December 2010.

Interview Details – - Initial phone interview.
- One on one informational interview

Interview Question – Give an example of a time you were faced with a difficult challenge and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at The Hartford

Worked for The Hartford? Contribute to the Community!

The Hartford Videos

The Hartford – Why Work for Us?

​​Overview​​ ​​​The Hartford spirit is collaborative, collegial, and community oriented because our culture is rooted in shared values. Our employees live the values of integrity, teamwork, customer focus, financial… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Hartford Financial Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by The Hartford employees and interview candidates.