The Hartford Financial Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hartford, CT
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at The Hartford in August 2010.

I interviewed for their Financial Development Program Internship which consisted of a phone interview and was then asked to come back for 5 one on one half hour interviews. They were primarily behavioral questions and focused more on getting to know me and what was on my resume. I got the interview through an employee referral.

Be yourself. They're most focused on getting to know you as a person, what your skill sets are, your past experiences and leadership roles. They want to find out what you can offer them. No real technical questions or big curveballs.

Interview Questions
  • I got asked a few "case study" questions in one of my interviews for a full time position at the end of my internship experience. The interviewer wanted to know how I would deal with a particular situation regarding an individual who was not carrying their own weight within a large team project.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Hartford

Financial Analyst Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Hartford in December 2010.

- Initial phone interview.
    - One on one informational interview

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time you were faced with a difficult challenge and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Worked for The Hartford? Contribute to the Community!