The Hartford

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Consultant Interview

Human Resources Consultant
Hartford, CT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at The Hartford in March 2010.

Interview Details – The process of setting up the interview was very professional and organized. I had a lot of insight into the organization since I knew a few of the people that worked there. I had two interviews - one with the in-house recruiting VP and the other with the head of HR for a division. The interview with the recruiting VP went well in my opinion. However, the head of HR seemed more focus on throwing out industry buzzwords and talking about herself than she was on the interview process. I was not impressed with her and I guess she was not impressed with me since I didn't get the offer!

Interview Question – Several questions about organization development.   Answer Question

Worked for The Hartford? Contribute to the Community!