The Hartford

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Physical Damage Only Auto Claims Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at The Hartford.

After applying online, I was invited to complete an assessment test (basic personality questions, a few statistical questions). Then I completed an online test of an interactive call center experience where you get to feel like you are in the role and they test you on how you perform. After passing both of those, I was invited for a phone interview.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a busy day for me, how do you stay organized?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Hartford

Physical Damage Only Auto Claims Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

The process took a dayinterviewed at The Hartford in March 2012.

Applied online and completed their skills test after submitting the application. The online testing consisted of basic personality questions and even included a simulated call center scenario, which was pretty well done. After completing this, I received an e-mail from a recruiter asking to set up a phone interview which consisted of basic information from my resume and a couple of behavioral questions. Then, I was scheduled for an in-person interview with a couple of supervisors from the Phoenix location. Both supervisors were incredibly nice and well-prepared for the interview, and asked numerous questions about my education and prior jobs. Then the usual behavioral questions were asked and they concluded by asking a question where you were forced to decide (in a hypothetical scenario) if you would be willing to break stated policy in order to provide the best customer service possible. Concluded with the usual formalities and received a form e-mail a couple of days later.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you had to deliver news (to either a customer or an employee) that you knew wouldn't be well received.   View Answer