The Hartford

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Allentown, PA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at The Hartford in May 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online, and received a phone call two days later from the recruiter for my phone interview, which went well. She was sweet, we even laughed a little. My 2nd interview was with two managers at the hartford in Allentown PA.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses and strengths?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at The Hartford in January 2011.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by an employee that really had nothing to do with the hiring process. He said he was there to just take notes and take them back to a committee to see if I was a viable candidate. Only very general questions were asked.

Sales Representative

The process took a day - interviewed at The Hartford in May 2009.

Interview Details – First interview took place on campus, about 30 minutes. Next I completed a personality and basic math test online, both were very simple. I then went to the corporate office and had an interview day that consisted of about 4 1-1 interviews and a group case.

Interview Question – Why the Hartford? Why insurance?   Answer Question

Worked for The Hartford? Contribute to the Community!