The Hartford Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Allentown, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at The Hartford in May 2013.

Applied online, and received a phone call two days later from the recruiter for my phone interview, which went well. She was sweet, we even laughed a little. My 2nd interview was with two managers at the hartford in Allentown PA.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The Hartford

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at The Hartford in January 2011.

I was interviewed by an employee that really had nothing to do with the hiring process. He said he was there to just take notes and take them back to a committee to see if I was a viable candidate. Only very general questions were asked.

Sales Representative Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at The Hartford in May 2009.

First interview took place on campus, about 30 minutes. Next I completed a personality and basic math test online, both were very simple. I then went to the corporate office and had an interview day that consisted of about 4 1-1 interviews and a group case.

Interview Questions

Worked for The Hartford? Contribute to the Community!