The Hebrew University of Jerusaelm

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Hebrew University of Jerusaelm

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jerusalem (Israel)

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at The Hebrew University of Jerusaelm in November 2011.

I encountered an ad posted on one of the university walls looking for a research assistant. I emailed the professor my CV, and was scheduled an interview. The interview was short and businesslike - the professor was just looking for a part-time assistant with certain skills, which i had. I started working about a week after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • I did not encounter any difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Library Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jerusalem (Israel)

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at The Hebrew University of Jerusaelm in August 2011.

went in to ask if they need new people and was told to send my CV via email. did that and after a week or so got a telephone call asking mw to come in for an interview. was asked general questions- what i study, if i have another job and was explaind about the job and the hours. very nice interview, made me feel welcomed.