The Hillman Group

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Hillman Group

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at The Hillman Group.

when you have been choose for this sales rep possition, you will be interviewed by Mr Teaford. He will fly to where ever you are to be interviewed. if you are going to apply for a job like this you must have know about fasteners, or hardware products. be honest with every question that you will be asked and all will be ok.

Interview Questions
    • there is nothing to get you alarmed about. just make sure where every you worked befor this job, you had a good record, because he will be going to see your forma boss.N/A   View Answer
    very good

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at The Hillman Group in April 2012.

I applied online, called and had to leave a message (by finding name in company directory), finally got a call back about a week later, then told them they would have to pay more for a territory representative than they wanted to offer. I had trouble scheduling the interview (they would not work around my schedule), and I eventually decided to no return their calls after 3 failed attempts at setting a date.

Interview Questions

Told them that interview would have to be after 5 PM and give me time to change from my current job, they scheduled it at 5:15 PM and wanted to offer $10 per hour to travel a good chunk of the State of Missouri.