The Hillman Group Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Hillman Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Hillman Group in October 2014.

Interview

The interview took place at company headquarters in a conference room.Interview was basic question that were listed on a sheet of paper about 10 or so. Questions like what do you know about the company? How do you handle a complaint about pricing? simple ones like that. We discussed the benefits, compensation package and additional parts of the job. In the end as we were finishing the interview, we joked about a few things and then I shook his hand and said my normal courtesy goodbyes. I expected him to walk me to the door and say goodbye but he stayed at the farthest side of the conference table and said bye from a distance. That was not a good sign as I felt we had a good interview. I guess I was the only one who thought that...lol...

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Hillman Group (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

when you have been choose for this sales rep possition, you will be interviewed by Mr Teaford. He will fly to where ever you are to be interviewed. if you are going to apply for a job like this you must have know about fasteners, or hardware products. be honest with every question that you will be asked and all will be ok.

Interview Questions

• there is nothing to get you alarmed about. just make sure where every you worked befor this job, you had a good record, because he will be going to see your forma boss.N/A   1 Answer

Negotiation

very good

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Hillman Group (Columbia, MO) in April 2012.

Interview

I applied online, called and had to leave a message (by finding name in company directory), finally got a call back about a week later, then told them they would have to pay more for a territory representative than they wanted to offer. I had trouble scheduling the interview (they would not work around my schedule), and I eventually decided to no return their calls after 3 failed attempts at setting a date.

Interview Questions

Told them that interview would have to be after 5 PM and give me time to change from my current job, they scheduled it at 5:15 PM and wanted to offer $10 per hour to travel a good chunk of the State of Missouri.