The Himalaya Drug Company

Relevance Date Difficulty

Medical Representative Interview

Medical Representative

Interviewed at The Himalaya Drug Company

Interview Details – the interview was good. not much technical questions. only one thing they are going to see that whether you are going to tick with them for a longer duration or not. if you can convince them regards this you are through

Interview Question – why do you want to work for us   View Answer

Negotiation Details – their offer was straight. no room for negotiation.

Zonal Manager Interview

Zonal Manager
Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at The Himalaya Drug Company.

Interview Details – Written test,analytical skills,projection and presentation skills,crisis management skills,communication skills.

Interview Question – Why you want to change the present job?   View Answer

Medical Representative Interview

Medical Representative
Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at The Himalaya Drug Company in January 2009.

Interview Details – Spoke to Regional Manager under whom the hiring was going to happen. Introductions were made to each other. Little bit of personal information and background was discussed. Interview day and time was scheduled.
On interview day 1st round was conducted by Regional Manager. She gave me a copy of one of the Product Brochure to go through and present it as if I was to sell the product. Done the presentation, she raised some queries about the scientific terminologies used in the brochure, to which I answered satisfactorily. She then introduced me to Zonal Manager whom she is used to report. He conducted final round of interview the same day. He informed about the Salary details and told that it is not negotiable. So it was like take it or leave it.
Two days later they informed me that I'm selected and can join after 3 days i.e. on 20th Jan 2009, starting with on the job training.

Interview Question – You are over qualified for the job, how would you assure that you won't leave the job in early phase?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no chance for negotiation. They offer a fixed salary. Take it or leave it.

Worked for The Himalaya Drug Company? Contribute to the Community!