The Home Depot

Relevance Date Difficulty

B I A Interview

B I A
Olathe, KS

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at The Home Depot in March 2011.

Interview Details – Single interview, they called about 1 week after I applied online and showed up in the store to follow up. From beginning to end it was less than two weeks before I started working.. they were desperate to fill the night position.

Interview Question – They mostly wanted to know if I was willing to work the odd hours   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

BIA Interview

BIA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at The Home Depot in January 2011.

Interview Details – i went on line to fill out an app. in a few days I received a call telling me I would be receiving a phone interview. the next day I got the phone call. A few days later I got another phone call from home depot. I was now scheduled an interview with one of their stores. at the interview i was offered the job. went and had the drug test and background check completed. by the end of the week I started my job.

Negotiation Details – things went great

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at The Home Depot

Worked for The Home Depot? Contribute to the Community!

The Home Depot Videos

The Home Depot – Why Work for Us?

Our Company When it was founded in 1978 by Bernie Marcus and Arthur Blank, The Home Depot began changing consumers’ perspectives about how they could care for and improve their homes. The Company created the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Home Depot B I A interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by The Home Depot employees and interview candidates.