The Home Depot Bay Integrity Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 28, 2014

1.3

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Bay Integrity Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at The Home Depot.

was asked about previous work experience.
given different situations, and how you would handle them.

Interview Questions
  • most questions were same, and had same answers. had to rephrase the answers   Answer Question
manger told me my hourly wage was higher than expected, didn't negotiate (should've).

Other Interview Reviews for The Home Depot

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at The Home Depot in July 2011.

I applied online and was contacted by a Home Depot HR representative from Atlanta and did an over-the phone interview for flooring associate. They told me they'd be in contact with me and I didn't hear from them for over a month and then a store actually called me and gave me an interview over the phone and I was asked to come in and speak with them. I spoke with an assistant manager and then the store manager and then was offered a job, filled out paperwork, and had to do a drug test within 24 hours of the job offer.

Interview Questions
    I wasn't able to negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at The Home Depot in July 2011.

I applied online for a variety of jobs at many stores, and I got a call from Home Depot HQ for a phone interview, and was interviewed for a flooring associate position at a store. After the interview, the guy told me the store would get to me and they called me a week later asking if I would be interested in another position called Bay Integrity Associate. I said yes and they asked me to come in for an in store interview and I did where I was interviewed by the HR person in-store and was offered a position on the spot. I accepted and then was sent for an immediate drug test and background check.

Interview Questions
    You CAN negotiate your pay as long as it not too outlandish!!! Most people do not but know that you CAN!!!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Antioch, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Antioch, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at The Home Depot in April 2010.

First I applied online. Then I went in for an interview with a manager. And did the background check and drug test. When I got the job, I had to go through a week of training with a computer. This is the learn the protocol and stuff. That was all.