The Home Depot Freight Team Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online – interviewed at The Home Depot (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

They called me

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Here's your pay

Other Interview Reviews for The Home Depot

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at The Home Depot (Buffalo, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

After applying online you'll get an email stating to expect a call from their hiring center.You can wait for the call to come or just call in yourself with a confirmation code(I called in to make things quicker).After answering a few scheduling questions with an automated operator,you get connected to a live rep to talk more about the job.They ask a few questions such as age,address etc. then set you up with an interview

My interview was done in a back office by the manager and took no more than 15 minutes.He read questions from a sheet and marked down answers as I replied.They were all basic questions about team work and customer service such as "what makes good customer service?" and "describe a time when you had to work in a team for a project and describe the outcome".Afterwards I was given some paperwork to fill out regarding background checks and instructions on where to take my drug test .

Interview Questions

• None.All very basic,cookie cutter questions you would expect on an interview   Answer Question

Pay started at $8.50 with no negotiation to go higher.I had other offers on the table that were much better

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at The Home Depot (Henderson, NV) in November 2013.

Interview

Its a process take aleast 2weeks to hear something

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, GA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at The Home Depot (Fayetteville, GA) in August 2013.

Interview

I applied online and the next day received a call to schedule an interview for the next week. I showed up early and dressed professionally. I ended up having to wait because there was no quiet, unoccupied area for me to have my interview conducted in. The woman I interviewed with was very nice and seemed to be impressed by my answers to her questions. After my interview concluded I was told I would receive notification of the manager's hiring decision after a few days and that if I wasn't I could call and speak with someone. No one ever contacted me or returned my calls. I felt like that whole experience was a waste of my time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at The Home Depot (Cedar City, UT) in April 2012.

Interview

They called me and i had a interview online, after that i had an opportunity to go in and have a interview with a person at the home depot that i work at after that i had a drug test. Than i had many classes to take.

Interview Questions

• The questions were very difficult and it was harder for me to be able to get the job because i was a white male. they wanted to hire a 50 year old women. That made it hard for me to get the job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenfield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at The Home Depot (Greenfield, MA) in January 2009.

Interview

First you would apply online on their website,then if you meet their qualifications they will call you for an over the phone interview. If you do alright with that they will call you to come in for an instore interview.

Interview Questions

• When was a time when had to provide customer service to a customer? What did you do?   Answer Question

Freight Team Interview

Interview

*Search company's website for desired positions
    *Complete online application
    *(If chosen) Complete Telephone Interview
    *Arrive to In-Person Interview at least 30 minutes ahead of time
    *Dress Professional
    *Bringing a resume is optional (the manager did not need it)
    *Do research on the position you are applying for so that you can clearly articulate how you would be an asset to the company in this position

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in three years?   1 Answer