The Home Depot Inventory Specialist Interview Questions & Reviews

1.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tallahassee, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 days - interviewed at The Home Depot in February 2011.

I was an internal hire for the position, but the interview itself is the same as what would be given to an external hire. Most of the questions focus on time management and customer service, though a couple dealt with ethics as well. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions
  • None were really difficult or unexpected. But to give an example, I was asked to recall an instance where I went above and beyond to ensure that a customer was satisfied.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for The Home Depot

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lone Tree, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lone Tree, CO

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at The Home Depot in March 2011.

The over all process was great and i felt comfy the whole time !

Inventory Specialist Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Home Depot in September 2009.

Applied online was sent an invitation for a mass hiring event. Was screened with basic interview questions. Then was placed in a holding room. If you didn't do well someone would walk you out to the hallway and tell you someone will tell you that you will be notified. If you passed someone would take you into another room for another interview. This interview they asked behavior type questions. " Name a time when you had to implement a new process."

Interview Questions
    • None were difficult. No math flow problems just basic interview questions   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. First starting out I was offered 14.69hr. Now all hourly warehouse employee start at 12.00 hr. After three years I ended at 17.00hr but the was after being promoted to another area.

Inventory Specialist Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at The Home Depot in July 2010.

A basic "what would you do" interview questions and then a second with the head manager. After all the background check passes you just have to do computer training and start your shift. Not a very complex or challenging interview.

Interview Questions
    • a customer asks you for "x" product, what do you do   View Answer

Worked for The Home Depot? Contribute to the Community!