The Home Depot Kitchen and Bath Designer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Palm Harbor, FL
Anonymous Employee in Palm Harbor, FL

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at The Home Depot in February 2015.

First call was from their Human Resource Center in Georgia. Asked if I was still interested in working for Home Depot. Also, they asked if I was flexible regarding work hours, including evenings and weekends.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if a customer asked for help finding a product in a different department?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for The Home Depot

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online – interviewed at The Home Depot in October 2014.

They were very helpful in providing most information regarding policies, procedures, and benefits. They asked a few questions on customer service strategies and knowledge in situations you may encounter.

Interview Questions
    • How will you perform customer service to an angry customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowie, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowie, MD

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at The Home Depot in October 2013.

Took a lot of patience. Called in for an interview. Called for a second interview and was told they were trying to figure out where I would do them best, Third interview, got an offer. Met with the manager to discuss pay. Offered 15 even though I had asked for 20. Had to do a drug test and then had to wait for the result. It took a while for them to get back with me. So long I was wondering if they had changed their mind.

Interview Questions
    Was not able to negotiate. It was take it or leave it.

Kitchen and Bath Designer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at The Home Depot in April 2009.

Online application process. Then a scheduled interview with (now defunct) store based Human Resources department.

Interview Questions
    I had experience with the design and the offer was top dollar for Home Depot.