The Home Depot Lot Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niles, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niles, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at The Home Depot in March 2015.

I applied at The Home Depot overall interview process took about two weeks and it was consistented of two interviews first one with HR manager second one store manager. This is the first time I have ever done this I called the store twice to ask about my application status was told to come in for an interview well after the second interview I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time where you had learn all lot of things and how did you handle it?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for The Home Depot

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

I applied online – interviewed at The Home Depot in January 2015.

Easy applied online got call a month later from hr to see if still intrested in job and set up interview. Went to interview easy simple questions hired same day

Interview Questions
    • Name a time where you had to help a customer in area which you didn't work in and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    None

Lot Associate Interview

Applied online. Then got a call from a HR representative about a month or so afterwards. Next I got a call from the assistant manager wanting to set an interview date; interviewed with the store manager and was hired after interview. Questions were pretty simple, nothing tricky.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time where you experienced a problem and resolved the problem.   Answer Question

Lot Associate Interview

Applied online - got an interview within a couple weeks (after speaking with someone from a call center over the phone), interviewed with the HR manager, smooth and easy interview, got a call a few days later to interview with the store manager (ended up meeting with an assistant manager), interview was a little more difficult, but not impossible. Lot's of talk about customer service so be ready for it! Got hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • What would you describe as great customer service?   View Answer
    Can't negotiate

Lot Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at The Home Depot.

Phone Interview, ask questions like the normal "What would you do" Are you available for early morning late nights, things of that nature. Once Hired had to take drug test within 2 hours, at CareNow in area. Took 1 Week to receive results, after that I started training.

When I went for interview I felt as if it was weird, i went to Customer service and told them i was there for an interview they said go to the back and stand by the doors someone will let you in... Well I waited and waited and after that i finally asked someone what to do, they said sit here until she calls you.

Not able to negotiate anything

Lot Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at The Home Depot in May 2014.

A fairly thurough interview working from the material generated from the online aplication. What I did not know was that you got the job you aplied for and only that job. There was no consideration for another position in the store.

Interview Questions
    • The questionsprimairly centered on dealing with people, costomers and fellow employes, giving a situation and expecting you totry to adjust to changes.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flushing, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flushing, NY

I applied online – interviewed at The Home Depot in April 2014.

It was a temp job. There's the interview where they basically want to see if you'll do the job in any weather. Then there's a conditional offer where you have to pass a drug test. If you pass then you're hired. Simple.. Job sucked though

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV
    Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at The Home Depot in March 2014.

Applied multiple times online and was finally called for an interview. Interview was simple, obvious questions like why do want to work at Home Depot and how would you deal with an unsatisfied customer.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were pretty straight forward and simple.   Answer Question

Lot Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at The Home Depot.

Quick response. Phone interview then in-store interview. I had no idea what I was being interviewed for but I'm sure that had something to do with my hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult at all. If you have a pulse you're hired!   View Answer
    No negotiations. Minimum wage.

Lot Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at The Home Depot.

2 interviews 1 phone interview 2 in person

Interview Questions
    • think of a time when you did something that was unexpected.   Answer Question
    No I was not able to negotiate.