The Home Depot Lot Associate Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2014

2.2

23 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Lot Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at The Home Depot.

Phone Interview, ask questions like the normal "What would you do" Are you available for early morning late nights, things of that nature. Once Hired had to take drug test within 2 hours, at CareNow in area. Took 1 Week to receive results, after that I started training.

When I went for interview I felt as if it was weird, i went to Customer service and told them i was there for an interview they said go to the back and stand by the doors someone will let you in... Well I waited and waited and after that i finally asked someone what to do, they said sit here until she calls you.

Not able to negotiate anything

Other Interview Reviews for The Home Depot

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Reno, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at The Home Depot in March 2014.

Applied multiple times online and was finally called for an interview. Interview was simple, obvious questions like why do want to work at Home Depot and how would you deal with an unsatisfied customer.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were pretty straight forward and simple.   Answer Question

Lot Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at The Home Depot.

Quick response. Phone interview then in-store interview. I had no idea what I was being interviewed for but I'm sure that had something to do with my hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult at all. If you have a pulse you're hired!   View Answer
    No negotiations. Minimum wage.

Lot Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at The Home Depot.

2 interviews 1 phone interview 2 in person

Interview Questions
    • think of a time when you did something that was unexpected.   Answer Question
    No I was not able to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Apple Valley, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Apple Valley, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Home Depot in September 2013.

Asked basic questions, what would you do if, how would you deal with. Took an hour to wait for Hiring manager, Interview took 30 minutes, offered a job on the spot with very good pay!

Lot Associate Interview

I applied online - interviewed at The Home Depot.

Received call from call center. Was asked couple questions then give an interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lockport, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lockport, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at The Home Depot in August 2013.

Received a call from a call center approx. 2 or 3 weeks after applying on line. Face to face with 2 Interviewers the following week. Overall a pleasant experience. Please see other comments for full experience.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. Essentially a standard interview.   Answer Question

Lot Associate Interview

I applied online - interviewed at The Home Depot.

Applied online and two weeks later was scheduled for an interview. The interview was a bit rushed I feel by the assistant manager that seemed to be more busy with everyone else than with the interview. After about 10 minutes it was done and I have yet to hear back.

Lot Associate Interview

I applied online - interviewed at The Home Depot in June 2013.

Filled out an online application. Three days later received an email that said i was going to be receiving a call. I received the call and a lady asked me some Yes or No questions and gave me some times to choose from to go in for my 1 on 1 interview. The 1 on 1 interview was short but successful, the lady said she would be giving me a call back and she did within a week and said " We would like to extend the job opportunity to you if you are still interested" . Once i said yes, she told me to come in to fill out the background check information paper and to go take a drug test, and she would call to let me know when orientation will begin.

Interview Questions
    • How would you respond if a customer asked you about a product you knew little or nothing about.   Answer Question

Lot Associate Interview

Interview is pretty straight foward. Run of the mill situational "tell me about a time" type questions. They just want to know how you would or how have you handled stress, mad customers, and boss breathing down your neck. It can take a while for them to call you back but once they do, it moves fairly quickly. Within a couple of weeks you should be in a store

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had a limited amount of time and a list of things to get done. (para phrased)   Answer Question

Worked for The Home Depot? Contribute to the Community!