The Home Depot Lot Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

2.2

22 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newark, DE
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Home Depot in February 2011.

Very laid back and typical. Basic questions as where do you you see yourself in a few years, what are your strength/weaknesses. Interviewed by two different people, both very friendly. Asked about hobbies and interests.

Other Interview Reviews for The Home Depot

Lot Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at The Home Depot.

Phone Interview, ask questions like the normal "What would you do" Are you available for early morning late nights, things of that nature. Once Hired had to take drug test within 2 hours, at CareNow in area. Took 1 Week to receive results, after that I started training.

When I went for interview I felt as if it was weird, i went to Customer service and told them i was there for an interview they said go to the back and stand by the doors someone will let you in... Well I waited and waited and after that i finally asked someone what to do, they said sit here until she calls you.

Not able to negotiate anything

Anonymous Employee  in  Reno, NV
    Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at The Home Depot in March 2014.

Applied multiple times online and was finally called for an interview. Interview was simple, obvious questions like why do want to work at Home Depot and how would you deal with an unsatisfied customer.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were pretty straight forward and simple.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Home Depot in October 2010.

Easy interview, great company

None

Lot Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at The Home Depot.

Quick response. Phone interview then in-store interview. I had no idea what I was being interviewed for but I'm sure that had something to do with my hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult at all. If you have a pulse you're hired!   View Answer
    No negotiations. Minimum wage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at The Home Depot in February 2011.

After filliig out a very long online application, I received an automated call from corporate and upon answering those questions to their satisfaction a live person is connected. They asked me further questions then scheduled an interview. The interview was relatively generic......what do you think you have to offer, name a difficult situation you faced at work, etc.

I didn't negotiate.......

Lot Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at The Home Depot.

2 interviews 1 phone interview 2 in person

Interview Questions
    • think of a time when you did something that was unexpected.   Answer Question
    No I was not able to negotiate.

Anonymous Employee  in  Lockport, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Lockport, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at The Home Depot in August 2013.

Received a call from a call center approx. 2 or 3 weeks after applying on line. Face to face with 2 Interviewers the following week. Overall a pleasant experience. Please see other comments for full experience.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. Essentially a standard interview.   Answer Question

Lot Associate Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at The Home Depot.

Received call from call center. Was asked couple questions then give an interview.

Lot Associate Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at The Home Depot.

Applied online and two weeks later was scheduled for an interview. The interview was a bit rushed I feel by the assistant manager that seemed to be more busy with everyone else than with the interview. After about 10 minutes it was done and I have yet to hear back.

Interview Questions

Worked for The Home Depot? Contribute to the Community!