The Home Depot MET Interview Questions

1.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at The Home Depot in September 2013.

The interview process was simple. They call you, you come in for an interview. Honestly, they're not too picky. They offered me the position on the spot and had me go take the pee test right after.

Interview Questions
  • They really didn't have too many difficult questions. Just basic interview questions.   Answer Question
There was no negotiation phase. It was " this is what we will pay you ".

Other Interview Reviews for The Home Depot

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neptune, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neptune, NJ

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at The Home Depot in September 2013.

2 interviews, known ceiling, problem with having a very open training program was it did not go far enough.

Interview Questions
    • when my co-workers was asked questions about repairs or installs and had no clue what or how to do so was my biggest headaches   Answer Question

MET Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at The Home Depot in July 2012.

Asked very detailed questions and situations and how I would handle them. I have 16 years or so of hospitality/customer service experience, so felt confident in answering them.

Interview Questions
    • Taking care of a tough situation to make a guest/customer happy. One of my favorite things to do. Needless to say, my two stories from experience were well taken.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at The Home Depot in July 2010.

I did the inital phone interview for a lateral move within the company which is the standard operating procedure. The corporate HR dept then proceeded to lose my employement requsition.