Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at The Home Depot
- Sales Associate (365)
- Cashier (349)
- Part Time Cashier (102)
- Department Supervisor (78)
- Freight Team Associate (50)
- Lot Associate (46)
- Head Cashier (37)
- Assistant Manager (33)
- Merchandising Execution Associate (33)
- Home Depot Cashier (28)
- Customer Service Associate (27)
- Customer Service Representative (26)
- Sales Associate - Seasonal Lawn and Garden (22)
- Store Manager (21)
- Specialty Sales Associate (19)
- Special Services Associate (18)
- Merchandiser (17)
- Garden Sales Associate (17)
- Sales Specialist (16)
- General Warehouse Associate (14)
- Lumber Sales Associate (14)
- Merchandise Execution Associate (12)
- Department Manager (12)
- Paint Sales Associate (11)
- Lead Generator (11)
- Appliance Sales Specialist (11)
- Floor Associate (11)
- Flooring Specialist (10)
- Lot Attendant (10)
- Sales Associate - Flooring and Walls (9)
Outside Sales Consultant Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Fairfax, VA) in January 2012.
Contacted by HR after submitting Resume. Initial screening questions designed to make sure scope of position was understood before setting an appointment directly with Sales Manager.
- Are you willing to generate your own leads. Answer Question
Company firm on position as is. No negotiation.
Other Interview Reviews for The Home Depot
Outside Sales Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at The Home Depot.
Hire anyone willing to earn a commission only paycheck
- sales techniques used in the past 1 Answer
no negotiating, just lies about earning potential.
Outside Sales Consultant InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Home Depot in July 2010.
Solid interviewer, however no base pay and no gas or mileage reimbursment. Easily would have spent $100 or more a week in gas.
- Standard questioning 1 Answer
Reasons for Declining