The Home Depot

Relevance Date Difficulty

Part Time Seasonal Associate Interview

Part Time Seasonal Associate
Richmond, VA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at The Home Depot in February 2010.

Interview Details – Apply online, take skills test, submit resume and wait... Wait was about 3 weeks before I received a call from Corporate Headquarters and had a phone interview. After successful completion of the phone interview, my application was forwarded on to the stores in my area who were hiring. Was contacted by local store HR and scheduled an interview. Had 2nd interview one week later. Was offered job, sent for drug test. Three days later, passed drug test and was scheduled for new employee orientation. Total time to acquire job was about 30 days.

Interview Question – None really. All questions were how would you handle certain customer service situations.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There really is no negotiation phase - they tell you what the job pays, and you either accept or decline...

Worked for The Home Depot? Contribute to the Community!