The Home Depot

The Home Depot Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ

2.0

Department Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at The Home Depot in October 2012.

I went through 3 interviews each about week or so apart. the whole atmospere was very unprofessional. The offices and rooms were dirty and messy. I looked passed all that because I wanted to work there. In hind site I should have followed my gut impression. The way the management behaved was just like their offices - dirty and messy.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty basic stuff. Designed for inexperienced or less seasoned individuals.   Answer Question
    didn't negotiate

Freight Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at The Home Depot in January 2012.

Good fast process, interviewed by a juior level supervisor who couldn't maintain eye cocntact and had trouble reading the scripted interview questions. Had secnd interview with the store manager who was much better and much more knowledgeable. Hired on the spot and tokk drug test. Awaiting results of background check.

Interview Questions
    • describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult coworker   Answer Question
    • Role play: I am looking to build a dog house, can you help me?   View Answer

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at The Home Depot in March 2008.

Had to take a 4 part test on retail & business knowledge. Pretty easy with any experience. Fair process, took 4 weeks after test to be called for interview. Two weeks later was called with offer, had to complete drug and background check. Started within a week of successful completion

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time that you didn't agree with your supervisor and how did you deal with this?   View Answer