The Home Depot

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at The Home Depot in January 2012.

online application, then phone interview, then face to face interview. I would suggest doing an online application but then call the store where you applied.

ask for more.

Other Interview Reviews for The Home Depot

Project Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Tustin, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Tustin, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at The Home Depot in May 2011.

Was well excepted and excellent at all the preliminary screening and telephone interviews (both computere automated and person questions response) . Placed myself in a person to person interview and looked to be doing well, until I noticed the manager was not noting any information on the sheet.
    I was told that there was only 3 candidates for 3 jobs and ALL would be contacted. I queried the resource center, left messages for HR. went to the offices again and posted notes. I did not receive the courtesy of a reply ... to this day.

Interview Questions
    • easy about experience and personality traits   View Answer