The Ingenium Group

Very Easy Interview

Recruiting Consultant Interview

Recruiting Consultant
Tokyo (Japan)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at The Ingenium Group.

Interview Details – I was referred to Mark Saft through a contact in Tokyo. We met at the Ingenium office and talked for 45 minutes. I talked about my 10 years of experience and the revenue produced. My work ethic. Family and potential start date. Nothing out of the ordinary. Then I met a consultant that has been with the firm for a few years. He is the head of the team, although he just started recruiting when he started with Ingenium. He has a sub-par track record and zero charisma. If hired I would be training him.

Reason for Declining – 1). I back checked Ingenium's reputation in the market and it is not good.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for The Ingenium Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Ingenium Group interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by The Ingenium Group employees and interview candidates.