Interviews for Top Jobs at The Institute of Cancer Research
- Bioinformatician (1)
- Higher Scientific Officer (1)
- Postdoctoral Scientist (1)
- Highr Scientific Officer (1)
- No OfferNegative Experience
I interviewed at The Institute of Cancer Research in July 2015.
Was offered a date for an interview that I couldn't make (as I was out the country) so asked if it was possible to reschedule for a few days later and was told no problem, we will be in touch shortly with a new date. Heard nothing for a week or two so emailed to see if a new date had been reached for my interview to be told they had filled the position! Very unprofessional, unapologetic and totally unacceptable. If you are offered an interview, you expect the best person for the job will get the job, not the earliest candidate to interview. I wasted days preparing for this interview and had provisionally arranged accommodation assuming I would hear back from them.
- The only question I was asked was 'can you come on this date on an interview?' 1 Answer