The Johns Hopkins Hospital Radiology - MRI Program Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Radiology - MRI Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore, MD) in December 2010.

Interview

I was a student in The Johns Hopkins Hospital's Schools of Radiography and was on route to graduate the program and pass my boards as a radiographer. In order to do MRI you need to first be a radiographer. Being in the Hopkins' radiography program we were given the opportunity to apply to the CT program or MRI program. I chose MRI because thats what I was interested in. They asked me questions about what I knew about MRI. They asked me questions about my strengths, weaknesses, why they should pick me, and they also asked about if I had any previous experience in MRI. In order to be considered for an interview, you need to pay a application fee, apply, write an essay, and do a shadow day at the hospital in the MRI department.

Interview Questions