The Jones Group Interview Questions

2.5

Key Holder/Senior Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Crossville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crossville, TN

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at The Jones Group in June 2011.

My interview was quick and painless. I met with the manager and we immediately clicked. Our personalities seemed similar in the way that we were both extremely upbeat and energetic and we immediately got along well. She was very friendly and made me feel comfortable and important from the very start. We got along very well, very quickly and became fast friends while working with one another.

Interview Questions
    • Are you willing to pick up extra shifts at inconvenient times for other co-workers?   View Answer

Production Coordinator Interview

Pretty Simple. You meet with HR and right away with division head who seeks employee. Probably no more than 2 interviews before finding out if position is yours. If hired must complete a drug test.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Tried for extra week of vacation but company did not agree.

Retail Coordinator Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at The Jones Group in October 2012.

it takea 3 months, you get multiple interviews with the different department executives. You have to do application online, do interviews both in person and phone, drug test. wait for the process, and the HR will contact yuo to offer the job and the compensation.

long

Director of Sales Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at The Jones Group in July 2011.

I met with my boss and two levels up in a mall.

My advice is to always ask for more than you expect and everything is negotiable.

Purchasing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  White Plains, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

interviewed at The Jones Group in May 2012.

Interview was relaxed yet very professional

Product Development Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at The Jones Group.

first a phone interview with hr. Then in person 1 on 1 with hr and then 1 on 1 with direct supervisor.

Interview Questions
    • it was pretty straight forward but a long interview overall about background and what to do going forward. PLM is extremely important but they do train.   Answer Question
    They already had a price for this position.

Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at The Jones Group in May 2011.

The typical interviewing process for a large company

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected if you know how to give an interview.   Answer Question
    Nothing negotiable

Product Development Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Jones Group.

2 interviews with HR and then finally 3rd interview with the hiring manager for the position. 3 total interview. pretty simple, straight to the point. nothing unexpected.

NA

Store Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at The Jones Group.

Could take 6 weeks to get on board training is long and boring and irrelevant to job

Interview Questions
    • tell me about a time when you had to work on a project and how did you convince your team members your idea was the right choice   Answer Question
    insulting

Assistant Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at The Jones Group in November 2009.

Fairly easy since it was a low level position. Met with HR hiring director and future boss one time each.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Tried to work with HR but it was their offer or nothing. They claim to have "no money" but are constantly throwing bonuses and VP titles at upper management.

Worked for The Jones Group? Contribute to the Community!