The Joong-Ang Daily News California

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Joong-Ang Daily News California

Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Joong-Ang Daily News California (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

There are two interviews. The first interview is with two team managers and one supervisor. The interview questions are mostly behavioral questions. Questions are mostly based off your resume. Mostly focused on education. The final one is with the CEO. Not much different than the first one but suggests to have some background knowledge about the company.

Interview Questions

• 1.What was your most interesting class you took in University and why 2. How's your public relations and interpersonal communication skills 3. What aspects of you do you think you will fit into our team?   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Joong-Ang Daily News California (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

You get 1:1 interview with the manager and get 2nd interview with director. The manager was very nice and explained duties in details. Very professional. Director seemed like he is more focused on personal questions like your maritial status, personal life story, etc.

Interview Questions